07 Apr Post-abortion Difficulties
This checklist is designed to help you determine if you are suffering from post-abortion difficulties. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, do call us and let our counsellors help you overcome your difficulties.
- Has abortion changed the way you look at yourself?
- Do you get angry or depressed more easily after the abortion?
- Have you experienced nightmares, hallucinations such as hearing a baby cry?
- Have you experienced any suicidal thoughts?
- Have you developed any eating disorders?
- Have you lost the desire for sexual intercourse?
- Do you have increased pain during sexual intercourse?
- Have you lost your desire to have children?
- Have you become promiscuous because of low self-esteem?
- Have you lost interest in taking care of your self?
- Do you care about how you look?
- Have you tried to become less attractive so as to avoid being involved in love and sex?
- Do you indulge in alcohol or drugs after abortion?
- Do you get involved in hurtful or abusive relationship?
- Do you experience depression, anxiety or cramping during or near the anniversary of the abortion or the due date of the aborted pregnancy?